Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Collecting parts to complete my Tan to Black interior conversion. Missing the following parts:

Willing to pay shipping to San Jose, CA 95110 or Local Pick Up (~150mi Distance)

--BLACK Center Console + Arm Rest Assembly (Do Not Need Shifter Bezel / Cupholder)

--BLACK Lower Dash Panel Assembly (Do Not Need Center Compartment Or Ashtray Assembly)
*Panel located below steering wheel
*2x Panels On The Sides of Center Console
*Switch Bezel (Do not need the actual switches -- Sunroof & VSA)
*2x Side Cover/Caps
*Silver Dash Trim

--BLACK Glove Compartment Assembly

--All 4x BLACK Door Seals (Interior Stripping) -- Highlighted in RED

--BLACK Trunk/Gas Door Lever

--BLACK Hood Latch Lever

Attached images for reference.

[email protected]

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
good luck. if i were you i would set up a saved search on ebay. use the filters to limit results to used OEM honda/acura and you'll get about 100+ results every morning in an email you can browse through to find random odds and ends like you're in search of. Here is a link to my saved search, not sure if can be copy pasted into your browser but worth a shot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck. if i were you i would set up a saved search on ebay. use the filters to limit results to used OEM honda/acura and you'll get about 100+ results every morning in an email you can browse through to find random odds and ends like you're in search of. Here is a link to my saved search, not sure if can be copy pasted into your browser but worth a shot.

View attachment 47893

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try this out

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi i have everything your needing but i’m located in Texas can ship everything if you’d like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts