Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone wating to sell there STOCK/OEM cat back exhaust. Let me know if your willing and price, non-rusted please.

·
Registered
158 Posts
No....I'm sorry.....that is not what I meant. I have a stock system but I was trying to get an idea what it cost new so I could figure what it is worth now. Thats all. This is for a TSX right??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jonyrace said:
No....I'm sorry.....that is not what I meant. I have a stock system but I was trying to get an idea what it cost new so I could figure what it is worth now. Thats all. This is for a TSX right??
Well its not for me a friend, he got in an accident so hes tryen to cut costs and get it used. He does need everything...liek the bolts that hold the system together..etc

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi phataccord04,

sorry for you buddy's accident and hope he's ok.
Im here to tell you i have a bunch of stock parts for the TSX for sale. eg. stock intake, stock header, stock exhaust(have been cut into 3 pieces for transportation) rear-sway bar, stock springs, stock grill, stock steering wheel! etc and much more.
let me know if your buddy needs anything in particular.
Please email me at:
[email protected]

GoodLuck.
Peter

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dunno 200 shipped? (Sorry i really dont know how much this goes for used? Dont mean to low ball you if you want more let me know)

·
Registered
158 Posts
wow....I was hoping you were much closer. I am not sure how the longer pipe could be shipped. It must be 7-8" feet long. Plus on one side is about three feet wide.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea UPS ships it, I used to work for them. You just need to buble wrap it, thats how people shipped that when I worked there. You could call and ask but I think thats fine.

Where are you located?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I asked some people on other boards and they paid 250 + shipping for it. 400 is a bit much for a used exhaust, theres only had 7500 miles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts