Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if any one is selling his front lip ... must be PWP(white)
let me kno if any one selling one ~ perfer Vancouver BC local owner~
thanks :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
FS: front lip

Hi there, i do have a pearl white lip if you really want...i live in Toronto, so shipping to Vancouver is not a big thing...

Pete
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
what is ur offer andy?
hey is any of ur frd want my 18s???

or trade in my oem rims and tires (99% new)? with their old oem rims and tires??
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
228 said:
what is ur offer andy?
hey is any of ur frd want my 18s???

or trade in my oem rims and tires (99% new)? with their old oem rims and tires??
where is ur old OEM rims???

and u gonna sell ur OEM side skirts??? ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
my old oem rims @ home.......now i need to sell the OEM rims and my 18s rims too

but if anyone is interested on my 19s are welcome too.....
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
228 said:
my old oem rims @ home.......now i need to sell the OEM rims and my 18s rims too

but if anyone is interested on my 19s are welcome too.....
haha...u got so many rims to sell... :D
too bad i have no $$ for rims now..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
228 said:
my old oem rims @ home.......now i need to sell the OEM rims and my 18s rims too

but if anyone is interested on my 19s are welcome too.....
oh .. u wanna sell ur front lip ? ill ask around for u abt the rims la .. ~
selling 19" .. r u out of ur mind .. ~ :smash:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
now only selling 18s and trade on oem rims.......
coz i had already install my 19s...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
Andynolife said:
oh .. u wanna sell ur front lip ? ill ask around for u abt the rims la .. ~
selling 19" .. r u out of ur mind .. ~ :smash:
thx...
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top