Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm located in SoCal and will pay for shipping!

This is directed to all those guys with the Mugen Grille!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
My point is, 200, 250, 300, doesn't matter, you'll never sell it at that price. You can buy a JDM grill for less than that... painted even. However, if someone wants to give you 250, shit, I'll sell mine for 200 and make easily 100 bucks more than what it's worth.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$250 is STEEP for an OEM grille. I was gonna make a custom carbon fiber grille...but for that much, I'd rather import the Pond grille and save the headache :)

Anyone else willing to sell the OEM grille?? **hint hint...CMF!!**

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
cmf said:
My point is, 200, 250, 300, doesn't matter, you'll never sell it at that price. You can buy a JDM grill for less than that... painted even. However, if someone wants to give you 250, shit, I'll sell mine for 200 and make easily 100 bucks more than what it's worth.
:nod: even mugen grill is only $300 cdn...

·
HONDA Newb!
167 Posts
hmm.. 150 sounds alright? + whatever the Shipping fee that is...
If you are ok with it, let me know. I have one sitting right here ;)

·
Registered
283 Posts
If 150 sounds good, I'll let mine go for 100. Shipping from El Paso to CA, maybe 10 bucks. 110 shipped from me. :D :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha...you guys crack me up. Alright...here we go. I'll paypal $75 for the OEM grille to the next person that replies and wants to sell their grille. If it's anything over that, I'm just gonna buy the Pond Grille.

·
Im Rick James B1tch!!!
345 Posts
Phase -

Its looks like the grille that comes with the kenstyle kit....but its just the grille whereas the kenstyle is the integrated with the front bumper.

·
Crusin Thru
164 Posts
what website has that grille??

1 - 18 of 18 Posts