Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part number: 18310-S2A-A02 - FINISHER, EX.

Let me know if you are selling

Thanks,
David

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
holy crap.. $150 for exhaust tips? really? lol what is so wrong with the TSX tips? im not too fancied by the AP2 tips, dont know why. looks too girly for me lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
holy crap.. $150 for exhaust tips? really? lol what is so wrong with the TSX tips? im not too fancied by the AP2 tips, dont know why. looks too girly for me lol
I just purchased the A-Spec body kit used and the corresponding exhaust tips were not available. The kit usually comes with extended versions but since I have to purchase new ones I might as well get the S2000 :ben:

I like them, I think they fill up the holes better on the rear bumper

·
Registered
657 Posts
Good luck contacting that seller, haha. I was looking out for a pair at the beginning of May, came across his post on kijiji as well. Have yet to have heard from him though.

Dont give up, who knows maybe he'll contact one of us lol...

I'm still looking for a set, hopefully I dont have to resort to getting them from the dealer, cheapest quote I got so far was 167.39 per piece!?!? ....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good luck contacting that seller, haha. I was looking out for a pair at the beginning of May, came across his post on kijiji as well. Have yet to have heard from him though.

Dont give up, who knows maybe he'll contact one of us lol...

I'm still looking for a set, hopefully I dont have to resort to getting them from the dealer, cheapest quote I got so far was 167.39 per piece!?!? ....
Ah man that does not sound promising lol

$167.39 per piece from a local dealer??? That is insane, I would order from the US but shipping is a killer

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Parkway Honda wants $142.48 each plus taxes :puke:
Also quoted $150 plus taxes for A-Spec tips and these come in a pair so I'm looking at around $170.

OEMACURAPARTS.com sells both parts for about $70 but of course with the S2000 I would need 2 = $140 + shipping + duties

Now Grand Blanc Honda in Michigan has the S2000 tips for $90 x 2 + local taxes = $190

Since my brother is heading over to Michigan for the long weekend it seems that would be my best bet...still seems like a lot of money for exhaust tips...:nervous:

·
Registered
657 Posts
My bad for reviving the thread if its come to an end lol... any luck on getting a pair?

Ive got a set of A-Spec tips, bnib but im still waiting on finding a set of AP2s. If anyones interested in the A-Specs ill let them go as soon as I can grab a set of Ap2s.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dealership was closed the weekend my brother went to Michigan so I never got the tips and are still waiting to buy them. Where are you getting them JHMCL9?

·
Registered
657 Posts
No idea yet man, I might just opt to pay the full price from a dealer....any suggestions? Maybe we can get them to cut us a deal if we both get em haha.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Local dealer price on them is ridiculous and they could probably shave off $10 each, which is useless. $142.48 each tip plus taxes = $322 for exhaust tips!!! I would rather spend that money towards another mod. Regardless, I'll let you know if I find a more reasonable alternative.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hey, so I just heard back from Markham Honda, they quoted me 117.62 each, and can give us 15% off each. Which is about a total of ~200 for the pair. Still damn pricey.

I know the 06-10 Civic SI tips are almost identical to the S2000, but theyre also at 104.65 a piece from the dealer...

Yeah I'd rather put that money elsewhere for now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
At least that pricing is better than Parkway...I just noticed that Marcus carries these tips on his site (HeelToe Automotive) and they are $152 for a pair plus shipping of $26.80 resulting in a grand total of $178.80.

I wonder if the pricing could come down more if we have a small group buy? Maybe save on shipping costs? Realistically, the closer we can get to $150 the better :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I contacted Marcus and he said there is already a discounted rate on shipping that is calculated by the website when ordering multiple units so we can save a bit there. He is also willing to give an additional 5% off per set as long as we purchase 2 to 3 sets.

What do you think?

2 pairs cost is $304
Shipping is $34.20
5% discount is $15.20
Total is $323

Split is $161.50 per pair, I am good with this price :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts