Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have Honda Accord CL7 (EURO-R) Model 2003, imported from Japan.
I am having few problem + I need to buy few parts for my car which are not
available in my country, Pakistan. Can anybody help me with the following:

1) Want to buy Rear Camera kit. The option is there in the car but somebody took it out and steal it so now it is absent.
2) Front Head Lights
3) Need Duplicate Car Keys
4) Need to know how to change clock time of the car
5) Any instruction manual or guide where it is defined how to tackle the
Japanese language. I cant understand a word. Need to get the language change to English to take full advantage of the car. Or if an English instruction manual is available??

Best Regards,
Muhamad Kamran

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Please refrain from duplicate posting on the same topic/subject/content across subforums, also advertising of business related links are prohibited.

1 - Apologies, can't help you there.
2 - Do you want the Honda part number or price quote? JDM CL7 and AU CL9 headlights are identically same.
3 - Post a picture of your key, so I know which type it is.
4 - Post a picture of your central navigation display, so I'd have an idea what button to press.
5 - Apologies, Japanese language cannot be translated to any other language either.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I just realized one very important factor. Due to International sanctions and trade embargo restrictions in place, I don't think anyone from the US/Canada/Europe/Australia will be allowed to trade/transact with you. Best anyone can provide you is information and the rest will be up to yourself to source/find anything available for your country access.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for my duplication since I am new here.. please excuse me..!

FYI Pakistan has open policy for import of automobile trade and does not have any problems on trade issues with any country. I dont think there should be any refrain of trade with US/Canada/Europe/Australia since already doing business with most of them and have credit rating too. Ofcourse any information would be nice and helpful to me. I really appreciate your help.

I am attaching pictures of my dashboard (central navigation system) + a picture of my car key.
http://www.makarts.com/kamran/accord_dash.jpg
http://www.makarts.com/kamran/accord_key1.jpg

Seek your help.

Best Regards
Muhammad Kamran

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
as far as rear camera kit or key... can't help you there from US, but if you can freely trade and want cheap headlights you can find plenty good deals on them on ebay. They're for TSX, so they have orange corners. If you want those with clear, it's a Honda item not availalbe in US. So basically, all the parts that you are looking for can only be obtained from non-US and non-Canada Honda dealers.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Your system configuration settings are inside the SAT-NAV system, apologies. I can't help you without looking at it in detailed.

I won't be helping you with sourcing parts either.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Noel said:
Your system configuration settings are inside the SAT-NAV system, apologies. I can't help you without looking at it in detailed.

I won't be helping you with sourcing parts either.
I have mentioned the links of the pictures of the dashboard and the key.
If you can just take a look at it. I will appreciate your concen.

Best Regards
Kamran

·
Registered
5 Posts
To change the clock in a JDM Accord (courtesy Sudhir from Jamaica):

1. Get to the diagnostic screen - Hold map, menu, setup buttons altogether for about 5 seconds. The map button is the 2nd from the left, menu button is the 3rd from the left and the setup button is the first from the right. Hold all 3 buttons together for about 5-10 seconds and you will be in the diagnostic screen.

2. Change the time - Once you are in the diagnostics mode choose the 4th tab (3 below the GPS tab). Click on this tab and it opens a new window with a few tabs (all except one in Japanese, GPS). Click on this GPS tab and you will see 3 tabs with plus and minus icons with which I was able to change the time on the digital clock in the small climate control dash.

To get duplicate keys made in Karachi:

1. Go to Khan Motors on Korangi Road (between Bridgestone and Mitsubishi Worldwide Motors). They make keys for Rs. 20,000. Alternatively you can go to a Honda dealer and they can get it from Japan in 3 months for Rs. 15,000.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.