Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having the infamous CD player noise, and am looking to get it fixed. I never use my CD player so no clue why its jacking up, but just want to replace it to kill the annoying noise once and for all!

I just need the actual CD changer assembly. It has to be from a navi unit I'm pretty sure, with a faceplate of 7KP0 (mine), and I THINK (someone correct me if im wrong) that 7KR0 and 7GS0 will work too, but not 100%. But i know the changer needs to come from a navi unit. Just looking to see if anyone has one they want to get rid of, if not ill just wind up getting one on ebay :(

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I do now, however the noise from the broken CD player is constant - whenever the car is on, its clicking like its stuck. And the OCD in me is getting driven up a wall which is making me look for a fix for it. I just drown it out now.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Russ has one for sale. He is one of the guys that parts out.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still need one of these folks! Has to be from a Navi unit with the silver front trim. The noise is driving me crazy! Haven't had any luck finding one yet.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I have one that's laying around at the moment. I didn't realize you were wanting the nav unit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,666 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.