·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Very nice S2K Frank :thumbsup:
Joker - who is wondering why you want to get rid of it? :donno:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Interesting......a lot of TSX people do love the S2000, but I guess there's not a lot of cross-interest in terms of actually owning the cars.

Which makes sense, come to think of it. While a lot of the same people might be interested in both cars, the main plusses of the cars are very different. I think someone who shopped/bought a TSX isn't likely to have been that close to thinking of the S2000.

Hope it's not a hijack if I ask: Did anybody here seriously consider an S2000 when you were getting the TSX?
And do you think you might seriously consider it for your next car?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
larchmont said:
Hope it's not a hijack if I ask: Did anybody here seriously consider an S2000 when you were getting the TSX?
And do you think you might seriously consider it for your next car?
that's fine

heck, let me hijeck my thread :p

i didn't consider sports sedan cause thats not what i need at that time (even if TSX was available at that time, i still would have bought the S2000). i wanted something that will fit me in it and that's it. i wanted a motor bike, but doesn't feel like basically its me protecting the bike if something happens (knock wood :p ), so i went for a motor bike on 2 wheel :D

now my needs change and i need more space, if i am buying new car all over again, i would not be considering S2000 cause it would be too painful for the 3rd and 4th passenger to fit :p

:D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Is it really that hard to sell an S2000? :donno:

I wouldn't have thought so.

I don't just mean selling it to one of us people here, I mean selling it out there, to anybody in teh whole world.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
larchmont said:
Is it really that hard to sell an S2000? :donno:

I wouldn't have thought so.

I don't just mean selling it to one of us people here, I mean selling it out there, to anybody in teh whole world.
I think the biggest problem in selling the S2k is abuse. You have to rev the hell out of that car up to 9000 rpm...people don't know how previous owner treated the car (even though the engine was made to handle these speeds)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
driving it like it should be driven and abuse is different.

of course i rev it to 9k rpm (and bounced off the rev limiter or 2 :p ), but never pop the clutch at high rpm to do drag race from a stop.

of course i take corner fast, thats what its designed to do but not doing drifting and stuff.

if honda design a street engine to rev to 9k rpm with a 100k miles tune up and sell warranty to back it, i won't worry a thing about it.

of course, everybody has the option of driving like a grandma (in whatever car they are in), not that there's anything wrong with that!

whatever flows your boat :)

back to the topic: still looking for a TSX :)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
which one faster ?
Are you for real? :eek:

larchmont said:
Did anybody here seriously consider an S2000 when you were getting the TSX? And do you think you might seriously consider it for your next car?
Howabout having both? Both cars have a different application and purpose that cannot be compared. It's almost a parallel line to compare just about everything when one is a high performance convertible and the other, a sports sedan to it's best.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts