Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ON the way back home, which was around 1:30am.... a cop suddenly turned onto my street and was following me. We were on Bundell.... so I slowed down to 50km/hr.... (haven't done it in a long while....ever since I got my lisence)... and I kept staring in the rear mirror...and it was all good. But after when we reach NO.2, I made a left turn and during that turn..... he sped up and passed me!! :squint: then he sped off...... I tried to match his speed *stupid* and it was 80km/h..... then after a while.... he went even faster........

wtf......how come they can speed and we can't?? Just cuz they're cops?? It's unfair!

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
speeding...is wat the cops always do...!!
i always think dat too...they can do wat we can't do..
but TOO BAD :deezo:

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
Once a undercover cop tailgated me, then try to "liu" me to drag race him at the lights..

and by now you should know they are "Da sai", they can U-turn any where they want, run red light, go to Tim Horton's and pick up a bunch of donuts and park the car on the street and start stuffing their face with it.

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I KNOW........that's so damn true....
When I was getting tested for my lisence..... as soon as i turn out the testing place.....a cop cut me off.....sped away, change lane without signal, and did a quick u-turn.......... BUT HE DIDN"T HAVE HIS LIGHTS ON!!!!

and once......it was a green light....i was driving straight.... the cops were coming to a red light, but then, they suddenly flash their lights so they can go through the red light......i was like...WTF>.... n i had 2 step on my brakes!!

·
Vancouver, B.C.
255 Posts
being a cop sounds pretty cool.. BE ONE, benz_05tsx, so that u can give the guys here a break when we do something 'wrong' LOL.. :p

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
benz would pull over all the ladies..and offer them to cancel the ticket for some 1-on-1 attention :laugh:

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHaha........no man......
I will just be.....UM ladies.....I fink.... you have some drugs on you......let me do a STRIP SEARCH!!......or else......follow me back to the cell.........at my house!!....hahahaa~.....
If you want to cancel your ticket, you better give me some HEAD UP bonus......hahah

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
i think we should all pitch in and get benz a blow up sex doll..he seems to have a lot of..tension..hehe

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahhaa....... nah..... it's ok.....
actually...... if you wanna get me one, I wouldn't mind it~

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
omg....benz is going crazy.. :drool1:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
they always do that....

they always cut me off without signal....Fxxx

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HAhaha.....I guess Micko wants one too??.......hahaha....You can have mine......after i finish with it.....LOL....... I don't really like sharing....

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
HAhaha.....I guess Micko wants one too??.......hahaha....You can have mine......after i finish with it.....LOL....... I don't really like sharing....
ewwww grosssss
sickkkkkkkkkkk :slap:

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
ooops....guys...
datz not true....i didn't notice i put a wrong smilies...
i didn't mean :drool1: , i mean :slap:

·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sure Micko.....sure you didn't......

IT's ur conscience man, your mind is thinkin' it....that's why you put that smiley......hahahaha!

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
(f)(l)(a)(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts