i just notice it's an Accord after Neo told me .. ~

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
holly $h!T

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,174 Posts
HAHhaa......... I know, I saw it on the other forum too......

I was like....WTF.... doesn't look like TSx......until I looked at the side and the bottom rear......WTF!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
hmmm...interesting...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
whoa...i didnt realise what that was...took me a while...ew...thats one hell of a kit though...wow...they have some interesting cars on that website...only one i like a little is this one

Cant figure out what this is based on, using the altavista translate page...but it dosent say how or why they do this to these cars

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Whoa!!! WTF MATE?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh that one i've seen b4
i think it's a NSX.

lol at least my thread on this forum wasn't closed like the other forum
i m not bitching or anything (cause i did break their rules or being a REpost) but i mean
it's so dead over there now, i think they should change their rules a bit to make it
more active :dono:

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
whoa...i didnt realise what that was...took me a while...ew...thats one hell of a kit though...wow...they have some interesting cars on that website...only one i like a little is this one

Cant figure out what this is based on, using the altavista translate page...but it dosent say how or why they do this to these cars
RX-8

MemphisRheins said:
Whoa!!! WTF MATE?

from the side you can see it's a McLaren F1 with those doors and side vents, and then there's roof scoop and the center driver position

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
13,780 Posts
The pictures at the top of the thread immediately made me think Hyundai for some reason.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.