Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning up my room and selling some stuff that I don't use anymore.

I have an original Xbox 360 with the 20gb hard drive. I replaced it last year with an Xbox 360s, and this has been sitting in the corner of my room ever since. It comes with the power cable, component video cable, and one controller. Looking to get $100 for it.

I've got a Yamaha YHT-590 home theater in a box system. You can check out details on Yamaha's site:
YHT-590 - Home Theater in a Box - Home Theater Systems - Audio & Visual - Products - Yamaha United States

I used it for about a year and a half before replacing it with a new system. I mostly used it while playing Xbox 360, and I always enjoyed the sound of it while playing Call of Duty.
I don't have any pictures of mine because it is in storage, but there really isn't much to see. I've got the speakers, receiver, and the remote for the receiver. No speaker wire will be included because the ones included with the system were terrible and I tossed them immediately :laugh: Looking to get $200 for the whole thing

I've also got an Onkyo RC-260 receiver that I bought last year. I recently replaced it, so this one is up for sale. For more details on it, check out Onkyo's site:
Onkyo HT-RC260 - 7.2-Channel Home Theater Receiver | Model Information | Onkyo USA Home Theater Products
This receiver was fantastic. I had it paired with an Energy 5.1 system, and the sound of it was amazing. More than enough power to rattle things downstairs when grenades went off in Call of Duty :tu: One nice feature of this receiver is that when you change the volume, it displays the volume on the TV, so if you can't see the receiver, you will still know what the volume is at. Pretty convenient. I am looking to get $250 for this bad boy. Amazon sells this for $360 new, and this receiver is only a year old.

Lastly, I've got a Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR. This is the kit lens that came with my D90. I barely used this lens, as it was replaced by a 24-70. The 18-105 is nice as a walk around lens because it is lightweight and has Nikon's VR system, which helps in low light situations. I haven't touched this lens in over a year, so I figure I might as well sell it since it is just taking up space in my camera bag. Selling it for $200.

Only selling things locally, so please don't ask me to ship them. I'm in south orange county, but I can meet up around the Irvine area. If you need pictures of something just let me know, and I will see what I can do.

edit- I will be out of town till June 1st, so I won't be able to sell anything till then. Just wanted to get the thread open :)

·
Retired Regional Meet Leader
3,464 Posts
I'm interested in the yamaha home theatre system. Can you take pictures of the back of the receiver? The website didnt say how many inputs and outputs for HDMI there were. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested in the yamaha home theatre system. Can you take pictures of the back of the receiver? The website didnt say how many inputs and outputs for HDMI there were. Thanks.
It doesn't support HDMI audio. It only passes through HDMI video, but for sound you will need an optical cable. Personally I just used my component cable for my Xbox 360, so it wasn't a big deal. You could always just use an hdmi-->component adapter.

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts