Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tofu
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I bought my TSX a month ago and XM radio was activated shortly after the purchase. I have a 3 month trial period with XM, but am not interested in subscribing. Would XM deactivate its' services after the trial period or do I need to call XM and request them to cancel my services?

·
(: Daniel :)
3,224 Posts
It will cancel itself. I had a few extra days to my trial period intially too. They will send you mail notices giving you a date of when it would expire and what to do to keep it going. Just ignore it if you want it to cancel itself out and it should be canceled within a wk of the date on the paper you receive in the mail.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have a friend who has one of these mobile Satellite radios and when he canceled his subscription, he kept the radio off for about 2 months. So I guess the 'signal' to cancel never got to it and today it works fine with everything he had but he doesn't pay for any of it... One of think the company checks for rogue radios out there but they don't, LOL

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,461 Posts
my friend has a tsx who isnt on this board and hasnt paid for his service for over two years and its not off lol. intresting isnt it

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts
Mine was done lat month but it kept playing so I thought alright, free XM. I get a bill, 26 dollars for one month...after complaining I till the end of August for 20 bucks...not bad. Once the App comes out for the iPhone I'm going to use that instead of paying for it in the car. I bet it will be much less per month then it would be for the car.

·
Tofu
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your help everyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts