Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at 3 months now, 7000 miles...

My XM trial period ended, so i called up the XM people and tried to haggle for another 3 months trial,...gave them some sob story that i was out of the country for 2 months, and didn't really get to use the XM service, in anycase, i miss having XM, even though i can't justify paying $10 a month for music when i have the 6CD in-dash changer, a PSP and an iPod hooked up in my car. i still miss it though (cinemagic station especially!) driving to soundtracks is the best!

anyone know of any coupons or specials for XM subscriptions?

-cheap bastid

·
Registered
12 Posts
Call 800-929-2100

Tell them you would like to activate your Winback Promotion as per your dealer.
You should get the following 12 mos. after your trial for just $77.

It worked for me just yesterday and it's worked for a lot of other people over the past couple of weeks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
dude you crack me up! rain x and ez pass are now considered mods? i guess i should list my krusty the clown sticker!
I'm with you... I like xm but its not worth the money. I would buy a smaller package for like 3 a month... i only listen to like 10 stations.

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
raynord said:
Call 800-929-2100

It worked for me just yesterday and it's worked for a lot of other people over the past couple of weeks.
:thumbsup:

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MARCura05 said:
dude you crack me up! rain x and ez pass are now considered mods? i guess i should list my krusty the clown sticker!
I'm with you... I like xm but its not worth the money. I would buy a smaller package for like 3 a month... i only listen to like 10 stations.
hahaha, i thought it was pretty funny too when i put it in!!!

with that winback promotion for $77 for 12 months aint too bad actually.
$6.42 per month for 12 months. i can live with that, i'm signing up.

i tried to leave but they pulled me right back in.

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the women from XM radio said i need the promotional code. does anyone know what that code is?

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
raynord said:
The promotion code is Winback
thanks, i'll activate it tonight, i kinda do miss the XM, good thing its only $6.41 per month!

thanks again!

·
Registered
126 Posts
raynord said:
Call 800-929-2100

Hey Raynord...do I have to wait till the 3 months is over or can I call and extend it now? I bought my TSX on Sat so I don't know if this is too early.

·
Registered
12 Posts
caz1604 said:
Hey Raynord...do I have to wait till the 3 months is over or can I call and extend it now? I bought my TSX on Sat so I don't know if this is too early.
I was just one month into mine and they extended for one year effective from the date that my trial period expires,

·
Slickness...
971 Posts
spyguy said:
thanks, i'll activate it tonight, i kinda do miss the XM, good thing its only $6.41 per month!

thanks again!
You do realize your saving a whopping $36 bux a year for this right?

Just keep XM...geez...

·
2005 TSX 6MT Nav
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
joerockt said:
You do realize your saving a whopping $36 bux a year for this right?

Just keep XM...geez...
isn't it normally $9.99 a month? so that would make the annual total $119.88. so the savings from the promotional $77 a year would be $42.88, not $36.

so as you can see, i'm anal not only about my car, but my money too.

·
Slickness...
971 Posts
spyguy said:
isn't it normally $9.99 a month? so that would make the annual total $119.88. so the savings from the promotional $77 a year would be $42.88, not $36.

so as you can see, i'm anal not only about my car, but my money too.
You buy a 30K car and your worried about $42.88 a year :rolleyes:

·
Slickness...
971 Posts
caz1604 said:
I agree...why pay full price when raynord let us know how to get it at a cheaper price!
My bad, I misread it. I though he was getting a different service other then XM...He kept saying "I miss my XM"...:slap:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts