Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ive seen a lot of people with this set up.

Just curious what kind of fender work, if any was needed?
Depends how low you are. The only thing I had to do was cut the fender liner in the front and bend the tabs up. The rear had about a finger size space till it touched the fender.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn that looks dope too!
i only have an inch drop right now, so i didnt think i would need too much work on the fenders if any??

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Depends how low you are. The only thing I had to do was cut the fender liner in the front and bend the tabs up. The rear had about a finger size space till it touched the fender.

Looking good! I wanted the same setup too but in chromium black but all XXR 527s are back ordered til mid June..

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
Also wondering about this. Debating on +35 or +20. Also debating on the colors, can't really decide. Can you post more pics? Also what size of tires are you running?

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
With those rims and lets say 215/40/18's. Would you require camber kit? I have Tein SS and I'd probably drop it close to what the pic looks like.

·
Gotta take a Dookie
570 Posts
With those rims and lets say 215/40/18's. Would you require camber kit? I have Tein SS and I'd probably drop it close to what the pic looks like.
If you are going to drop that low. You do not need or require to have it. You will get the sunken look, kinda like how that picture looks. When you go low, the car will have a natural camber which it makes it look tucked into the fenders. If you want it to look flush where it looks straight with the fender you will need a camber kit. You only need the rear camber kit as it cambers more in the rear than the front if you plan on getting a kit. Hopes this information is helpful to you.

·
Registered
518 Posts

What's the offset on those?

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
What's the offset on those?
lol, are you kidding bro. It's in the title of the thread.

OP, that size and offset will easily fit with a 225 tire with minimal work. +20 would be a little crazier, you would probably want a 215 tire and will definetly need to roll and run some camber.

·
Registered
518 Posts
lol, are you kidding bro. It's in the title of the thread.

OP, that size and offset will easily fit with a 225 tire with minimal work. +20 would be a little crazier, you would probably want a 215 tire and will definetly need to roll and run some camber.
Maybe it wasn't the same size/offset. Chillout

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was planning on getting the 521's also, but 18x8.5 fronts, and 18x10s in the rear, How do you guys think that would look? planning to get 215/40/R18 tires

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
I was planning on getting the 521's also, but 18x8.5 fronts, and 18x10s in the rear, How do you guys think that would look? planning to get 215/40/R18 tires
you'll have some fender work to get those 10's to fit. That's a staggered setup too. So I'd suggest 215 in the front and 225 in the rear.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts