Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry man, i am almost positive they dont make this style in anything bigger than a 16.
I was waiting for them to release these but when they finally did, xxr geared them toward our smaller honda brothers (civics/integras).

In regards to the "bend so easily" comment, honestly it just depends on what your using your car for. I would not recommend these for high performance driving but they make great daily wheels. My .02

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sorry man, i am almost positive they dont make this style in anything bigger than a 16.
I was waiting for them to release these but when they finally did, xxr geared them toward our smaller honda brothers (civics/integras).

In regards to the "bend so easily" comment, honestly it just depends on what your using your car for. I would not recommend these for high performance driving but they make great daily wheels. My .02
They are currently not making anything bigger than 16 is correct larger size will not be available till possibly next spring but I agree on everything you said

·
DESI SHER
948 Posts
Just cause a buddy of mine had them on a EF .. Had them for about 2 weeks and within 2 weeks one rim was bent .. before that he had enkeis for like ~7 months and never had a problem .. same specs and tire size ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts