Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Boosting 24/7
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont worry its not discontinued :thumbsup: their still out there.. but a little more pricey then when you bought it.
haha yeah can always buy another one! thinking of just going back to my oem front and getting the A Spec lip finally installed lol:festive:

·
team HD
727 Posts
ouch. not you too. gLad youre ok but sad about the ride. but i'm sure you have rebuiLd pLans for it aLready. can't wait to see what you have for that.!

·
pedal damn it
2,900 Posts
Funny title ...
...not expecting that (pics) when I opened the thread.
Sad to see but I know u have the resources to bounce back.
GL.

·
Boosting 24/7
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sad pics. at least your good. rebuild that ABP!!
sad indeed!! hopefully it's not totaled so i can rebuild!!
insurance. They cover my aftermarket parks. Check if yours does the same.

Glad your okay.
hopefully they do!!
on this day, God shed a tear.
lol!!

ouch. not you too. gLad youre ok but sad about the ride. but i'm sure you have rebuiLd pLans for it aLready. can't wait to see what you have for that.!
yeah i'm a statistic now lol!! plans are on hold until insurance tells me what the deal is...
ohhh nooo..glad your okie bro..
thanks!
Ohh buddy :(

Glad you're ok.
thanks man!

·
Boosting 24/7
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Funny title ...
...not expecting that (pics) when I opened the thread.
Sad to see but I know u have the resources to bounce back.
GL.
haha yeah had to be creative lol!! yup already planning out what i'm gonna do if the car isn't totaled!!

I literally shouted out, "OH NOOOOOOOO!" :( Glad you're ok though. Did the SC get damaged at all by the rad support?

lol!
lmao!!! the sc and motor were unharmed from the accident. the pics actually make it look worse.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
Gentleman...We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it ever was. Better...stronger...faster...Sexier!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts