Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been curious about 2010 pricing & for those looking, the i4 TSX has no real incentives but the base v6 has a $1,500 incentive & the v6 Tech has a $2,000 incentive. People in my area are getting the v6s for less than invoice now.

All models have 1.9% financing up to 36 months & 2.9% after that.

This is not surprising since I always thought that the v6 was way overpriced ... anyhow, now is a good time for anyone interested in the v6.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
I been curious about 2010 pricing & for those looking, the i4 TSX has no real incentives but the base v6 has a $1,500 incentive & the v6 Tech has a $2,000 incentive. People in my area are getting the v6s for less than invoice now.

All models have 1.9% financing up to 36 months & 2.9% after that.

This is not surprising since I always thought that the v6 was way overpriced ... anyhow, now is a good time for anyone interested in the v6.

all offers end on 1/4/2010
no incentives on 4 cyl

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tl

So out of curiosity, I checked the TSX v6 Tech vs the TL FWD Tech. The TSX has a $2k incentive & the TL has a $1k incentive.

In my area, people are paying an average of $35,154 for the TSX & $36,878 for the TL.

The $1,700 spread definitely makes the TSX look better. Minus aesthetics, the $900 MSRP difference seems too small when you consider that the TL is larger, has push button start, better quality materials like real metal & Milano leather ... even the radio has an extra 35 watts.

I wonder if it would have been better for Acura to have had the MSRP for the v6 TSX be $1,000 lower rather than have an extra $1,000 incentive placed on it.

fltsx08: in your experience, what has been the better seller for you? Do your customers even crossshop the 2? While I am asking you questions, what reactions has the ZDX been getting @ your dealership?

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
So out of curiosity, I checked the TSX v6 Tech vs the TL FWD Tech. The TSX has a $2k incentive & the TL has a $1k incentive.

In my area, people are paying an average of $35,154 for the TSX & $36,878 for the TL.

The $1,700 spread definitely makes the TSX look better. Minus aesthetics, the $900 MSRP difference seems too small when you consider that the TL is larger, has push button start, better quality materials like real metal & Milano leather ... even the radio has an extra 35 watts.

I wonder if it would have been better for Acura to have had the MSRP for the v6 TSX be $1,000 lower rather than have an extra $1,000 incentive placed on it.

fltsx08: in your experience, what has been the better seller for you? Do your customers even crossshop the 2? While I am asking you questions, what reactions has the ZDX been getting @ your dealership?

i have to say that both vehicles,the tl & tsx's are very good sellers!!
we do better on tsx leases due to a lower monthly payment than a tl.
some customers prefer to get into a v6 tsx due to a lighter car and the same hp as the tl. it al depends if the person is a speed junkie.

now comes the zdx!! we had a rep here 2 weeks ago with a zdx.
i have to say that it's not much of a family car at all!
overall i like the car,rides nice,barely no headroom in the back.
the zdx in my opinion is a little over priced.
we wont have them in stock until feb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts