Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 439 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the market checking out the TSX and so far i got like $1000 off MSRP for both with and without NAVI. I also live in Cali so license fee's are a :tardsmash

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
well exactly what is your numbers range ?
me: 6/5/04 - Nav+All-weather mats = USD 27,150
You should be able to get better deal for 2004

WELCOME btw :wavey:
hope you find this site useful.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
gtboy said:
I was in the market checking out the TSX and so far i got like $1000 off MSRP for both with and without NAVI. I also live in Cali so license fee's are a :tardsmash
That's a crappy deal for SoCal. you should get at least 1500 off for 2004 models, if not 1500-2000 off.

G

·
Out the door....

I paid 27,250 + TTL = 28,500 out the door, off the lot. $5K down, financed the rest thru Acura @ 4.75% x 60 mo.

Got '04 6 speed MT with navi, splash guards, floor mats, wheel locks, pin stripe, and trunk liner.

Black/Parchment.

That was just last week, in Virginia. Hope you can work a good deal. You should be able to get more than $1000 off MSRP. That was about the opening offer from a few dealers here. I was able to haggle a little more.

good luck, you'll love the car.

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
Dralph. said:
I paid 27,250 + TTL = 28,500 out the door, off the lot. $5K down, financed the rest thru Acura @ 4.75% x 60 mo.

Got '04 6 speed MT with navi, splash guards, floor mats, wheel locks, pin stripe, and trunk liner.

Black/Parchment.

That was just last week, in Virginia. Hope you can work a good deal. You should be able to get more than $1000 off MSRP. That was about the opening offer from a few dealers here. I was able to haggle a little more.

good luck, you'll love the car.
That's a great deal. I paid $500 more in Jan04.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got mine for $27,000 included tax, license and misc.
Purchased at Santa Monica Acura.
Nice people and service. Walked out with my car within 2.5 hours. 1blue1.gif

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Foolio said:
I got mine for $27,000 included tax, license and misc.
Purchased at Santa Monica Acura.
Nice people and service. Walked out with my car within 2.5 hours. 1blue1.gif
Did you have a Navi in it?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
G

·
How is this TSX demo deal?

The Silver with ebony 2004 TSX automatic with navi demo. It has under 6,000 miles at the
moment.
It has full ground effects kit, rear spoiler, autobondh anti paint
chipping protective coating, fog lights, autostart, alloy wheel option,
all season mats, metal trim interior, and wheel locks.
selling price: $30,700.00

·
Registered
634 Posts
I paid $27,500 + TTL for Navi and a "protection package" consisting of trunk liner, mud guards, locking lugnuts, and lifetime free oil changes. It's a Meteor Silver autobox with Quartz interior. That translates to about $2400 off of sticker price, including the dealer-added package.

gtboy said:
Did you have a Navi in it?
At $27,000 including tax, tags, and license, that would be an excellent deal. I suspect it is not a nav car.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
alloy wheel option? You mean they're one of the optional wheels?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I got mines back in May 2003 for an OTD price of $26,500 (doesn't include licensing/other misc. taxes). This OTD price included the OEM spoiler, trunk tray, wheel locks, and mud guards, the dealer added the trunk tray at no extra charge. I took about two hours to negotiate the price down from $28k. Also, got an Arctic Blue TSX instead of the Carbon Gray TSX because I didn't want to wait 4-5 months for one.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i just came back from the dealership they had a demo rear spoiler option wheels and full kit, with a navi for 29k. But they said 29K is w/o adding the kits in the price and the option wheel.

·
Registered
634 Posts
That's way too much. $29k USD is sticker price. For a demo you should be looking $2000-2500 off of that. We just bought one with about 200 miles on it for $27500 with the trunk mat, mud flaps, and wheel locks. I'd start at $27k and add about 50% of the retail price of the options they've put on it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
gtboy....26k before taxes, etc? Btw guys, im a newb, i own a 2001 is300 (i am 18, bought it a year ago [first car]) it was used with 68k miles when i bought it and i dont want to run into problems. My parents payed that off for me so i have a solid $17k trade in value to work with. If i can get a tsx (no navi) for $25.5k out the door, i can afford payments...and i freakin work hard to buy my cars, im sure i can do that here in so cali! i am a natural born aggressive bargainer, lol....

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
infiniti_g35c said:
gtboy....26k before taxes, etc? Btw guys, im a newb, i own a 2001 is300 (i am 18, bought it a year ago [first car]) it was used with 68k miles when i bought it and i dont want to run into problems. My parents payed that off for me so i have a solid $17k trade in value to work with. If i can get a tsx (no navi) for $25.5k out the door, i can afford payments...and i freakin work hard to buy my cars, im sure i can do that here in so cali! i am a natural born aggressive bargainer, lol....
Welcome to the site, but are you sure you came to the right place G35c?

·
Registered
8 Posts
pocketkiller said:
Welcome to the site, but are you sure you came to the right place G35c?
Haha, yeah im sure...didnt u read my post? I own a IS300, wanna trade for a TSX, but my dream car is a G35 coupe...which i cannot afford at 18 years of age, lol....thanks though, lmao

1 - 20 of 439 Posts