Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SLOWTSX
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my little point and shoot out in OC yesterday to help my buddy take pics of some stuff he was selling, so we decided to have a little impromptu photo sesh. These are in no way the best pics... in fact, since its point and shoot the quality of pics is probably pretty bad.

Also, his car was picking up alot of blue glare somehow so I desaturated the hell out of his car.....

Most of these pics were taken by my buddy Aleron with my camera... since I was way too lazy to take the pics myself lol.

Proper shoot to come of both these cars.

Yes.. this is my real plate =]

Represent Low N Slow Yo!!

I be cheezin =]

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Pics look good for P&S. For some reason all the chrome trimming takes away from the wheels. I think all black would make the wheels stand out more. With the grille and door handles is enough to go with the polished lip. Thats just my opinion, maybe with the LM20 trimming looks better. Ride looks really nice overall :thumbsup:

PS: Z looks super clean as well.

·
still in the game...
303 Posts
Awesome rides and pics...but for some reason idk maybe its me but your stance seems a little bit high? is it cause of the front lip?

·
SLOWTSX
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome rides and pics...but for some reason idk maybe its me but your stance seems a little bit high? is it cause of the front lip?
Hmm thats a good question... probably the first time i actually heard someone call my car high.

Im at the same ride height I've always been at ever since i put on the Flexs

·
Registered
356 Posts
Looks nice ride man, wheels and drop looks sick.

but IMO the chrome pieces on your door just doesn't look right. It's looks gangsta and just needs a hood ornament to complete that look.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
Yea not feeling the chrome door pillers. But if you like it then who cares. Car looks amazing man!

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
i actually like the chrome pillars on this car not really ever on any other tsx to me it just fits lol i guess im the oddball :shrugs:

what plate bolts are you running i like them junts they're fresh

·
SLOWTSX
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i actually like the chrome pillars on this car not really ever on any other tsx to me it just fits lol i guess im the oddball :shrugs:

what plate bolts are you running i like them junts they're fresh
Its actually an ebay vip company lol
Theyre called Grandioso

1 - 20 of 26 Posts