Acura TSX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just want to share a spring/shock combo setup.

Springs are Swift sport spring, they are linear spring.
Shocks are Neuspeed Koni.

The Swift's will drop the car 1.3" all around.
The Koni's can be set +2/-2 from the middle perch.

Front springs and shocks is set at the middle perch.
Rear springs and shock is set on the 2nd to the last perch.

Shock damper is set at 180 degree all around.

Rides and absorb shocks from road imperfection just like stock.
Handles better then stock, no nose dive from hard stopping.
You will not get that bouncing ride like, if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Look at my post right above the all silver car. Our car is lowered 2" on stock wheels for now.

Updated pictures with S-Tech Springs, and 18x7.5 +35 Work CR-Kais.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Eibach Sportline springs, -1.9 front, -1.4 rear.
Koni Yellow Sport shocks, -2 CM all around.
Wheels: WedsSports SA70- 18x8, +48mm, tires are 225-40-18

My favourite suspension so far!

car:

rear:

front:

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
I'd pay a little more and get buddy clubs, but thats cause I have them. hit up one of the forum vendors and see who's cheaper

·
Registered
161 Posts
Neuspeed Koni and Tein S Tech...front on the 2nd perch from the bottom and rear all the way down...

The drop is nice and the ride is comfy but I'd still like the rear to be lower...trying to decide if to go with the Tanabe DF210 or H&R race springs or some coils.

CL7-R

·
Registered
161 Posts
Tein Mono Flex. Best Suspension I have ever had

Been thinking about these for a while...what are your impressions other than them being the best suspension you've owned...:laugh: Trying to make a decision should I go coil-overs it's between the mono's and the type flex's.

CL7-R

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Been thinking about these for a while...what are your impressions other than them being the best suspension you've owned...:laugh: Trying to make a decision should I go coil-overs it's between the mono's and the type flex's.

CL7-R

Well the Mono's have a better damper design, and they have less spring rate to a company the good shock. So, the ride is excellent in normal driving conditions. I would have to say almost as good as the CST, but when you are ready to go fast and turn, the suspension comes alive.

The Flex's try to make up for the damper by using a higher spring rate, which make the ride really firm. I didn't want to shake my car apart, nor did I want to have hemorrhoid from the ride LOL

So that is the reason I choose the Mono's over the Type Flex.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well the Mono's have a better damper design, and they have less spring rate to a company the good shock. So, the ride is excellent in normal driving conditions. I would have to say almost as good as the CST, but when you are ready to go fast and turn, the suspension comes alive.

The Flex's try to make up for the damper by using a higher spring rate, which make the ride really firm. I didn't want to shake my car apart, nor did I want to have hemorrhoid from the ride LOL

So that is the reason I choose the Mono's over the Type Flex.
LOL...thanks for the response. I think it's time to start saving.

CL7-R

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Look at my post right above the all silver car. Our car is lowered 2" on stock wheels for now.

Updated pictures with S-Tech Springs, and 18x7.5 +35 Work CR-Kais.

Any closer looks on the wheel gap? or a shot looking down the side of the car?
and tire size?

41 - 60 of 143 Posts