Acura TSX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 148 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
6,313 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, Joseph Creti (A-spec Kid), and any other criminal matters related to the accused.

Regards,

Elan
VorteC / TSXClub.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
greetings from vancouver, BC, canada.

this type of conduct can not be tolerated in any community. i hereby provide full support to the investigation by local law enforcement in hopes that justice will be served.

regards,
stephen aka RDXtremist

·
Registered
7 Posts
As a Toronto resident, I respectfully request that the Toronto Police of 32 Division investigate the theft caused to Hokeido on April 23, 2009.

The evidence collected against Joe Creti aka (Aspec-kid/slamed_tsx) is overwhelming. And there is a strong public interest in eradicating criminal activities in our communities. The City of Toronto must send a strong message that crime targeting vehicles will not be tolerated and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The assailant must be punished for their actions.

Regards,

Henry (tsx-san)

·
Registered
5 Posts
As a Toronto resident and car owner actively engaged in the buying/selling of used car parts in the Greater Toronto Area, I would like to see the appropriate actions taken by our local law enforcement to bring justice for the victim of this heinous crime. Furthermore, I would like to see the illegal activity of Joe monitored so that others may not suffer in the future.

Mayoo from TAC/OHC

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, Joseph Creti (A-spec Kid), and any other criminal matters related to the accused.

Regards,

Bao

scratchieepants / TSXClub.com

·
CanAm: Aug. 19-21!
8 Posts
I fully support and encourage a full investigation into the criminal and mischievous behavior of Joe Creti, including the stolen property of member "Hokeido" and the selling of stolen car parts.

Bring justice to where justice to due. There should be no crime that law enforcement officials feel comfortable with in looking the other way.

In some instances, there's really not much law enforcement can do..... this is NOT one of those times.

-Kevin Bolduc
aka GoldnKnight22

·
Registered
140 Posts
I fully support and believe this is of serious matter calling for a thorough investigation of Joe Creti and his criminal behaviors in hope that the justice system gives him what he deserves.

Zaku
tsxclub

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, my name is Hugo. I'm a moderator on the biggest BMW forum on the net, and am also a lawyer.

While I understand that police resources need to be used in priority for serious crimes, car theft and car-related offenses, while not being directly related to the physical integrity of its victim, nonetheless plague many large canadian cities and should be curbed accordingly.

It can affect a whole community's sense of safety in no time.

Since the detective work has been conducted by members of the TSXClub forum already, I think it's the duty of the law enforcement officials to launch the appropriate investigation so that the individual targeted above faces justice and gets the punishment he so rightly deserve under our Criminal Code.

Best regards,

Hugo

·
Registered
492 Posts
I support this theft investigation on Aspec Kid (aka Joseph Creti). Hopefully justice will be served and the accused gets what's coming to him.

Mike L.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I fully support an official investigation of forum member A-spec Kid for his apparent theft from forum member Hokeido, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Regards,
Roger
"buddylie"

·
Registered
1 Posts
All the way from the island of Cyprus in Europe, and the forums of VWVortex.com, I just registered to state my full support to the purpose of this thread. Let the justice investigate and decide whether A-Spec kid is innocent or guilty.

--Andreas

·
Drive it like u stole it
247 Posts

Best regards,

Huel / TSXClub.com

·
Registered
99 Posts
I support this as well. As I buy and sell a lot of items online as well, I fully support the investigation.

Tommy C (Touge.ca Mod, ClubRSX, 8thgen, AZ, TSXClub, DriveAccord.net, RFD)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I fully support the investigation of the alleged thefts in question by the accused A-spec Kid AKA. Joseph Creti.

Miljan D.
torontoaccords.com
6thgenaccord.com
maxbimmer.com

21 - 40 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.