Acura TSX Forum banner
41 - 60 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
As a life long classic car enthusiast, I have seen and heard of many crimes like this one, and it has always been extremely frustrating when the perpetrators go unpunished, or nearly so, or even get away with it entirely. I have heard too many stories of police not getting involved when they should, and it is very disheartening to think that people can commit crimes like this and get away with it unscathed.

The reason that people so often get so up in arms with the idea of vigilante justice is because so often nothing is done about it. This simply needs to stop. If the law did their part and threw the book at these people when they get caught, as they should do, people likely wouldn't be quite so quick to take matters in to their own hands, because they know they would be able to count on their local law enforcement to handle it the way it should be handled.

This little thief knew full well what he was doing, not only when he stole this fellow's lip, but he knew many other times as well when he stole other things from people and ripped them off. He had every opportunity, every single time, to think about his actions, and he continued on with the crime anyway, and for this I have absolutely no sympathy. He can spend the rest of his life in prison for all I care, because people like this cannot be rehabilitated. They get out, they stay clean for a while, then they go right back to it.

I would like to see the authorities take action in this case and hold this thief accountable for not only this proven thievery, but for all of the other crimes he has committed as well.

Regards, from a member of the following car enthusiast forums: Gen[M]ay.com, OffTopic.com, craigslist.org, ClassicCar.com, LoveFords.org, TheLincolnForum.net, PerformanceYears.com, as well as other forums I can't remember now, multi-year eBay member and overall honest citizen who wants to see some justice.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
I support the investigation of this and all auto related thefts. People shouldn't have to be afraid to park their cars at malls, subway stations, and movie theatres.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I strongly support an investigation into Joe Creti for his involvement in any and all auto related thefts and fencing that has been suggested here and through links to other sites.

I will also be more than happy to pass the original thread around to the three boards I frequent so as to spread the word just in case this guy gets away with it all and starts trying to sell more gear.

- djoseph

·
Registered
2 Posts
I strongly support an investigation into Joe Creti for his involvement in any and all auto related thefts and fencing that has been suggested here and through links to other sites.

I will also be more than happy to pass the original thread around to the three boards I frequent so as to spread the word just in case this guy gets away with it all and starts trying to sell more gear.

- djoseph

·
Registered
1 Posts
As a fellow car enthusiast, I, Casey Covello, would like to request that a full investigation be done into the matter of the parts stolen from "Hokeido's" car.
The evidence is overwhelming, and I am glad to see the car enthusiast community come together in support of each other to help expose a criminal. (checking in from cobaltss.net btw). Congratulations TSXclub!

·
Not JDM
1,893 Posts
As a fellow car enthusiast and member of TSXclub, K20a.org, Honda-Tech, Acura Zine, and TorontoAccords, I Evert P. would like to request that a full investigation be done into the matter of the parts stolen from a fellow member Hokeido's car by A-Spec kid aka Joseph Creti. The evidence is overwhelming and very low. This may seem petty but I suggest full action be taking by the Local authorities in pursuing this matter.

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
As a friend of Hokeido, and a member of the car enthusiast community as a whole, I fully support and encourage a full investigation into the behavior of Joe Creti, including the property of member "Hokeido".

This type of conduct can not be allowed to continue in our community, especially when it is overwhelmingly clear what has transpired here. I urge law enforcement officials to take this seriously and take action!

Jason
"chuson" (tsxclub.com; clubrsx.com; TAC; *********)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I, James Henry, request that the local law enforcement relative to TSXClub.com member "Hokeido," investigate and pursue those responsible for the parts stolen from his vehicle (check original thread for concrete incriminating evidence for this and additional occurrences).

Signed

James Henry- user 'Monolith'

Sorry I simply ripped your post dood....it just seemed so professional ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
2,851 Posts
I fully support the search for the culprit in this investigation

Daniel A M.....
TSXclub.com
K20a.org

·
Platinum Member
2,469 Posts
I fully support this theft investigation on Aspec Kid aka JDM Joe aka Joseph Creti. Let this be a firm message out there to vandals and thieves that we all are united together and will not tolerate such selfish and cowardly acts. I encourage the authorites to take swift action and justice be served accordingly.

Lud (ScOeDeLiC)

·
hey, be a man
429 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, A-spec Kid, and any other such criminal matters related to the accused.

Regards,

Chris
"ch1zo"
TSXClub.com

·
White.on.White
727 Posts
I support an official investigation in this theft from member Hokeido by accused member, Joseph Creti (A-spec Kid), and any other criminal matters related to the accused.

Jeff, "NismoGTR", of TSXClub.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
"Hokeido" has my fullest support in justly receiving an official investigation into the theft and destruction of his property by A-Spec Kid/ Joe Creti. If the accused is found to be guilty, it would be of great relief to all car owners to know that he is off the streets.

Regards,
Breakaway
evolutionm.net/ evoxforums.com/ norcalevo.net/ evoempire.org

41 - 60 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.